A Six WEek Series
Wild Woman -- A Six Week Series is an opportunity for self-identified wild women to gather and deep dive into the wild woman archetype. The group course focuses on major themes (i.e. creativity, sexuality, sovereignty, etc.) from Clarissa Pinkola Estés' Women Who Run with the Wolves. Each week will explore a different myth from an archetypal, depth-psychology perspective grounded in somatic exploration. (Please note is it important to own or have access to the book before the group begins.)
This six-week course is a brave, supportive and embodied space for women to connect, work edges around vulnerability and be witnessed in their wildness, together. Beautiful things can happen personally and collectively when we are able to express our unique and collective struggles, gifts, passions and pains in a nourishing environment.
Participants will experience:
- Access a deeper level of understanding and knowledge of the wild woman archetype in mythology
- Initiating oneself more into one's inner wild woman
- Practical ways to develop intuition and embodied knowing
- Opportunity to connect with a community of women
- Supportive and trauma-informed space
All self-identified women welcome!
San Francisco Group
- Wednesdays 7:30-9:00 p.m.
- Six-week series from October 4 - November 8th
- Flood Building, 870 Market St, Suite 919
- *$300 for all six weeks
Wanna stay in the know for upcoming wild woman groups?